Welcome to Irish Family - Personalized Rubber Base Doormat
Greet your guest with our special custom doormat. Not only keeping the dust away, but this doormat is also a great decoration item that helps to make the first impression before anyone enters the house.
- Material: Low-pile velvet fabric with anti-slip synthetic fiber backing. The mat surface is soft, plush, giving, and water-absorbent, offering a comfortable feel to your feet. The non-slip underside prevents sliding, ensures safety, and keeps the mat in place.
- The doormat’s edges are carefully-stitched to keep the doormat durable and long-lasting.
- Low-profile custom doormat of only 0.2 inches, suitable to use in different rooms without blocking the door from closing.
Our customizable doormat helps to keep all the dust and debris from entering your house. This doormat is versatile in use – It helps to absorb water, keep the floor clean, and add a soft layer of warmth to your floor. You can place it at the front door, in your kitchen, in the bathroom, or even in your bedroom, and living room.
A personalized doormat can be a perfect gift for your friends and
Orders can be canceled or modified within 2 hours after being placed
Free Shipping for all U.S. orders over $200
Tracking Number: When available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
International orders: It may take additional days if orders have to go through customs.
Learn more about Shipping Policy here.
- Please complete fields required to customize options (Name/Characteristics) and recheck carefully all the customized options.
- Text: Standard English excluding special characters, emojis to ensure the best looking.
- Characteristics: Pick one-by-one options that match your description.
- The last step, click "Preview" to get a glimpse of the wonderful creation you’ve made ❤️.
Please be aware that the Preview may be slightly different from the physical item in terms of color due to our lighting at our product photoshoot or your device’s display.